Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Looking for Actor and Actress

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sdchown's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I am planning to shoot a short on the weekend of the 14th and 15th of October. I am planning the shoot for the saturday with maybe some extra footage on the Sunday. I need an actor and actress that look convincingly like students. (So student actors would be ideal I guess).

    I am based in Taunton, Somerset in the UK. So anybody in the Southwest would be good. Bristol, Taunton, Exeter. I know there is a Drama department at Bristol University, so if you know somebody, give them a shout.

    I will put you up for the weekend if you need to travel far.

    Alternately, if anybody knows somewhere else where I can post this question where it is more likely to be seen by actors, give me a shout.

    Later
    Stephen Chown
    Old Ones Productions
    [email protected]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member toad in the hole's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 1999
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heeeeello

    I live in west sussex. I've been to taunton before.

    That is all.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •